Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dyspneic

Sturggling with the chains that confine, I lay here on the cold dank floor wondering why all I can see is the enigmatic air that suronds my soul. Letting my mind wonder off it tends to revolve around all the aphotic events in my life. Circling back again and again on the tourtous reminders of a past too bestial to face with out protection.
Unable to move away from the pictures that float to and fro in the hellish tomb that is my mind, I realize I struggle in vain.
My ears are deaffened with the sounds of the ages forgone. My eyes are blinded by air to heavy to breath. My limbs are usless tunks that can not move in any form to cover my naked scared body.
So I resign myself and observe all that I can not control. And allow the fact that there will be no respite to be the only friend my soul can feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail.

I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Also visit my web page: buying a car with bad credit