Pathetic Fallacy
No description needed to those who really understand me.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
Feb 16
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
Apr 23
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
Feb 17
(1)
▼
2007
(16)
►
November
(3)
►
Nov 21
(1)
►
Nov 17
(1)
►
Nov 06
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
Oct 19
(1)
►
Oct 17
(1)
►
Oct 15
(1)
►
Oct 03
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
Sep 21
(1)
►
Sep 17
(1)
▼
August
(7)
►
Aug 25
(2)
►
Aug 23
(1)
►
Aug 22
(1)
►
Aug 20
(1)
►
Aug 17
(1)
▼
Aug 15
(1)
Words
About Me
Food Hog!
View my complete profile
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Words
Alas, there are not enough words. None with the deep meaning and feeling that I can say. No dictionary holds those words. And I am lost without a way to express them if I could.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment